- For installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surroundings
- For use in walls, fire-rated for up to 90-minutes with a temperature rise of max 250° C (450°F) over 30 minutes
- Recessed reinforced insulated door fitted with 5/8” Fire-rated drywall.
- Concealed hinge & self-centering device ensures seamless appearance in walls
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Perforated Frame ensures trouble-free application of skim coat to edge of the door
- Zinc coated steel provides superior corrosion resistance
- Testing standards UL 10(b) and ULC S104
FW-5015 Access Door Specifications:
Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8” thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site.
Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
Fire Rating (Walls): Meets 1½ hour fire rating requirement in accordance with UL 10(b) and CAN/ULC S104-10 for max size upto 24” x 36”
Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
Finish: Satin coat steel