- Glass fiber reinforced cement, ceiling access doors are designed to blend seamlessly into exterior soffits/ceilings.
The hinged feature allows this door to be installed in walls.
- Portland Cement, Fiber, Post Consumer Recycled Glass
- Tapered edge for joint tape
- Easily textured
- No cracking or shrinkage
- Mold and moisture resistant
GFRC-SH Access Door Specifications:
- Shell Thickness .125" - .375"
- Fastener Test Pull Out (wood stud) 525 lb. avg.
- Fastener Test Pull Out (metal stud) 525 lb. avg.
- Fastener Push Through Test 350 lb. avg.
- Fuel Contribution (ASTM-E84-80) = 0
- Flame Spread (ASTM-E84-80) = 0
- Smoke Index (ASTM-E84-80) = 0
- Combustion (ASTM-E84-80) = 0